Protect your investment
Is your website compliant?
Web accessibility can seem complex and overwhelming if you don’t know where to start, especially now – since the concept is in its infancy and everyone and their brother is rolling out their own requirements.
So what can you do to minimize your risk of being targeted?
- Go over every line of code in your website and rewrite it to be compliant with the ADA Requirements of the day or …
- Get our helper app which ‘snaps-on’ to your website and adapts your website’s existing code and will increase compliance with WCAG 2.1 , ATAG 2.0 , ADA & Section 508 requirements. As requirements change, the helper app changes. Easy-Peasy.
- App installation & maintenance
- Custom ADA Statement
- Custom website audit
Personal Online History
GPDR / CCPA
General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the transfer of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act is a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States.
- Scanning your website for cookies.
- Getting consent from website visitors for using cookie data.
- Keeping an exportable consent log.
- Generating a third party cookie audit table.