Whenever I need to knock out a quick video, I turn to this first because it’s so simple to use. They’re offering a great Black Friday deal, so I thought I’d share it.
Check it out if you:
- Need to create social media videos but don’t want to buy an expensive video editing package
- Could benefit from video text-to-speech technology
- Want AI to help create your videos for you
- Want to repurpose existing content
And that’s just the video tool. I also love their included research tools. But hey, it’s the weekend – so I’m not spending any more time on this – until next week. Here’s how it works:
- If you trust me, buy it now. Send me your receipt.
- Next week, I’ll add you to a private channel and show you how it works.
- I’ll show you how to spend a little time creating content which can be repurposed into multiple parts and syndicated. Sometimes automagically.
Full disclosure: If you use my link to buy – it doesn’t cost you a dime more, but like Amazon – I’ll get a referral fee. Cool?
This will be the best $29/month you spend on marketing.
Okay, here’s what they want me to tell you: (My notes are bold, after the description)
For the next 2 days, new subscribers can grab our Video Marketing Mega Bundle that includes:
- 40% OFF Content Samurai (Save $216/year). — This is the online video app. Super Cool.
- Storyblocks Video Clips (Save $468/year) — A library of done-for-you video clips.
- Storyblocks Music Tracks (Save $180/year) — Same, only music
- Vidsy (Save $588/year) — This is a tool that helps you write a video script if you want one.
- Market Samurai (Save $149). — Keyword research tool.
- Question Samurai (Save $49) — Questions people ask – helps you find what they’re thinking, “How to ….”
- Video Traffic Blueprints (Save $49). — Fluff .
- 5 Minute Facebook Ad Formula eBook (Save $49). —Fluff
- YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet (Save $49) — Fluff
This is the first and only time Noble Samurai has ever offered all of their apps and bonuses for one crazy low $29/m price…
So be sure to grab the Video Marketing Mega Bundle now while you still can…
Because this Black Friday Sale expires at MIDNIGHT this Friday…which is less than 2 days away.
Here’s the link again:
Have a great weekend. Hope I’ll see you next week.